Your donation will support the many programs produced by the VJS!
Make a donation
- If you are a provincial government employee, you can find Victoria Jazz Society as one of the listed charities in the Greater Victoria Region (accessed through “My Own Charities”) or by searching “DC2828” in the Provincial Employees Community Services Fund.
- You can find Victoria Jazz Society as one of the charities listed in CanadaHelps.org
- You can donate directly from our jazzvictoria.ca website (tax receipts available for donations over $20).
Your donation will support the many programs produced by the VJS:
- Two major multi-day annual summer music festivals: TD Victoria International JazzFest and the Vancouver Island Blues Bash
- A series of concerts from September to May every year
- A variety of outreach programs.
The Victoria Jazz Society is a registered charitable organization; donations of $20 or more will be acknowledged with an income tax receipt upon request.
Help us “Keep Live Jazz Alive” in Victoria, click the button below to make a donation in the amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!
Note: donations can be made via PayPal OR credit card.
Legendary Canadian pianist Oliver Jones with his trio and special guest Halie Loren at the McPherson Playhouse during the 2016 TD Victoria International JazzFest.