Your donation will support the many programs produced by the VJS!
Click here for information on the cancellation of TD Victoria International JazzFest 2020 and Vancouver Island Blues Bash 2020.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Victoria Jazz Society. We are always looking for volunteers for our Year Round Concert Series, the TD Victoria International JazzFest, and the Vancouver Island Blues Bash. Application forms for the TD Victoria International JazzFest or Vancouver Island Blues Bash will become available in early 2021. Once available, you can fill one out by clicking a link on this page, or at the VJS office. As a volunteer, you will have a chance to make new friends and listen to great music!
Volunteer responsibilities vary; however, all volunteers must:
- be at least 16 years old
- volunteer for a minimum of 3 shifts (each approximately 5-6 hours) *applicable to TD JazzFest volunteering only
- participate in crew meetings as requested
- arrive for your shift early to allow for orientation and updates
Begin or continue volunteering with the VJS in just 2 steps!
- Submit a completed volunteer application form in person or via email, fax, or mail (contact info below)
- Once you submit your form, your Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to set up a brief meeting (required for all new volunteers)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com or call us at 250-388-4423!
The 2021 TD Victoria International JazzFest and 2021 Vancouver Island Blues Bash are not accepting application forms at this time.
Please note: In order to save your data in the fillable form, you must use Adobe Reader, which is available to download here for free. Mac users: please do not use Preview to fill in the form.
Office Address: 977 Alston St, Victoria, BC V9A 3S5
Regular Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:30pm (Click here to see the VJS’s current office hours)