Make a Donation
The Victoria Jazz Society is a federally registered charity and not-for-profit organization committed to presenting the highest quality of live jazz, blues, and world music in our community.
If you are looking for ways to contribute to your local arts community, consider a donation to the Victoria Jazz Society:
- If you are a provincial government employee, you can find Victoria Jazz Society as one of the listed charities in the Greater Victoria Region (accessed through “My Own Charities”) or by searching “DC2828” in the Provincial Employees Community Services Fund.
- You can find Victoria Jazz Society as one of the charities listed in CanadaHelps.org
- You can donate directly from our jazzvictoria.ca website (tax receipts available for donations over $20).
Your donation will support the many programs produced by the VJS:
- Two major multi-day annual summer music festivals: TD Victoria International JazzFest and the Harbour Blues ‘n Roots Festival
- A series of concerts from September to May every year
- A variety of outreach programs.
The Victoria Jazz Society is a registered charitable organization; donations of $20 or more will be acknowledged with an income tax receipt.
Note: donations can be made via PayPal OR credit card.
Help us “KEEP LIVE JAZZ ALIVE” in Victoria, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW to make a donation in the amount of your choice. Thank you for your support!