Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Victoria Jazz Society. We are always looking for volunteers for our Fall/Winter/Spring Presentation Series, the TD Victoria International JazzFest, and the Harbour Blues ‘n Roots Festival.
You can fill one out by clicking the DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM button on this page, or at the VJS office. As a volunteer, you will have a chance to make new friends and listen to great music!
TD Victoria International JazzFest
Harbour Blues 'n Roots Festival
Fall/Winter/Spring Presentation Series
What’s it like to be a volunteer?
Begin or continue volunteering with the VJS in just 2 steps!
- Submit a completed volunteer application form in person or via email, fax, or mail (contact info below).
- Once you submit your form, your Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to set up a brief meeting (required for all NEW volunteers).
Volunteer responsibilities vary; however, all volunteers must:
- be at least 16 years old
- volunteer for a minimum of 3 shifts (each approximately 5-6 hours) *applicable to TD JazzFest volunteering only
- participate in crew meetings as requested
- arrive for your shift early to allow for orientation and updates
There are all kinds of volunteer positions available!
- Pre-festival (or Fall/Winter/Spring Presentation Series) Poster/Program Distribution
- Artist Hospitality
- Front of House
- Merchandise Sales
- Green Team
- Beverage Concessions
- Staging & Site Set-Up/Tear Down
- Event Crew
- Survey Team
For full descriptions on each position, please read through the volunteer application form.