TD Victoria International JazzFest
BC Smoke Shop Harbour Blues 'n Roots Festival
Fall/Winter/Spring Presentation Series
What’s it like to be a volunteer?
Begin or continue volunteering with the VJS in just 2 steps!
- Submit a completed volunteer application form in person or via email, fax, or mail (contact info below).
- Once you submit your form, your Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to set up a brief meeting (required for all NEW volunteers).
Volunteer responsibilities vary; however, all volunteers must:
- be at least 16 years old
- volunteer for a minimum of 3 shifts (each approximately 5-6 hours) *applicable to TD JazzFest volunteering only
- participate in crew meetings as requested
- arrive for your shift early to allow for orientation and updates
There are all kinds of volunteer positions available!
- Pre-festival (or Fall/Winter/Spring Presentation Series) Poster/Program Distribution
- Artist Hospitality
- Front of House
- Merchandise Sales
- Green Team
- Beverage Concessions
- Staging & Site Set-Up/Tear Down
- Event Crew
- Survey Team
For full descriptions on each position, please read through the volunteer application form.